Green Truck Association (GTA) was established in 2010 as an affiliate division of NTEA, in recognition of the growing interest and demand for green products within the work truck industry. The goal of the GTA is to continue the progression of green work trucks through:
- Showcasing green trucks and technology developments
- Serving as the resource for legislative, regulatory and funding initiatives relevant to green truck development
- Supplying market data and technical resources relevant to green truck development
- Sharing timely news on green truck products and initiatives.
The mission of GTA is to improve the efficiency and productivity of work trucks through the development and deployment of strategies to reduce diesel and gasoline consumption and the associated environmental impacts.
Moving the industry forward
GTA offers vital resources to members on technologies to increase sustainability and efficiency. Learn more about membership and join today.
Join us at the 2019 Green Truck Summit and Fleet Technical Congress
New for 2019, Work Truck Show registrants have the option to attend Green Truck Summit and Fleet Technical Congress sessions. Both events will run on the same schedule with their own opening comments and dedicated keynote speakers followed by general sessions. Topics covered at the Summit include:
- Successful transitions to alternative fuels, and smarter trucks and systems
- Industry perspective on electric truck deployment
- Turning commercial vehicles into work systems
- Electric infrastructure development
- Private and public funding opportunities
Learn more about both events at worktruckshow.com/summitandcongress.
Data logger drive and duty cycle program
This program collects operating metrics and provides fleet and industry information on how vehicles operate in varying environments. The analysis program allows for benchmarking against other options and technologies available in today’s market. This groundbreaking opportunity is available at no cost (except for the return shipping cost of the data loggers) to all GTA fleet members. Learn more.