Be a part of the green revolution in work trucks
Our goal is to help your business expand and thrive in this progressive industry. All GTA members must be NTEA members (membership approval is contingent on NTEA membership verification). Request a PDF application
Green Truck Association membership dues (annual)
How to join GTA
- Fleets (includes educational institution or government agency) $150
- Industry $400
- Check your company's NTEA membership status
- Not an NTEA member, join now
- Select member type
- Select "click here" to add annual GTA membership (add to cart)
- Complete checkout process with both NTEA and GTA membership
- Already an NTEA member and want to join GTA?
- Login in to ntea.com
- Click here to join as a fleet (includes educational institution or government agency)
- Click here to join as an industry member
- Complete the checkout process
Membership in GTA is vital to your success
GTA provides comprehensive technical resources and key contact information for OEMs and industry suppliers; offers expert knowledge on technical developments and industry trends; monitors legislative and regulatory issues in Washington, DC which can dramatically affect the industry; compiles and analyzes meaningful market data and industry statistics; and more.
Your link to industry resources
GTA works with you to provide the tools and services you need to grow your customer or supplier base, gain exposure for your products and services, enhance your online marketing presence and gain competitive advantage.
Contact us at 800-441-6832 or email@example.com.