Please note: this site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 9 or earlier. When viewing in a newer version of the browser, we recommend adding the site to your browser’s Compatibility View settings. Websites designed for older browsers will often look better, and problems such as out-of-place menus, images or text will be corrected when using Compatibility View mode.
About the Green Truck Association
The Green Truck Association (GTA) was established in 2010 as an affiliate division of the NTEA, in recognition of the growing interest and demand for green products within the work truck industry.
The goal of the GTA is to continue the progression of green work trucks through:
- Showcasing green trucks and technology developments
- Serving as the resource for legislative, regulatory and funding initiatives relevant to green truck development
- Supplying market data and technical resources relevant to green truck development
- Sharing timely news on green truck products and initiatives.
GTA News & Updates
- GTA President Joe Dalum shares the GTA's efforts to help the work truck industry compare and select sustainable technologies and alternative fuels. Learn more
- GTA Technology Council Meetings are being held at The Work Truck Show® 2014. Learn more about the Technology Councils.
GTA Mission Statement
The mission of the GTA is to improve the efficiency and productivity of work trucks through the development and deployment of strategies to reduce diesel and gasoline consumption and the associated environmental impacts.
Be part of the green truck revolution by joining the GTA today!